HERE IS A NEW TREND OF AUTOMATION
In general usage, automation can be defined as a technology, where we perform a process by the means of programmed commands. Which is combined with automatic feedback control to ensure an error-free process. As a result, a system can work on its own. It doesn’t require any human interventions.
How automation has evolved?
This type of technology has been first evolved from conveyor belts which we have been using since the late 19th century, for moving raw materials. Robots, robotic arms, and automated guided vehicles have been introduced in the mid- 20th century.
Robotic arms in car production
Here are the new trends of automation:
Automation is the new trend in technology. As per a Gartner survey, 80% of organizations say that they are going to continue or increase the trend of automation in the upcoming years.
- Email marketing:
All small business owners have already started using at least one form of automation. This type of marketing is used to promote their business products or services in this form of marketing automation has been introduced. Here a commercial message about your product is sent automatically as soon as the contact is added.
- Talent acquisition and hiring:
It is a very difficult task to hire the right people for the job. There are a lot of things happening during this process of recruitment, like human bias, favoritism, etc. To stop this kind of action and to make the process more efficient by having a proper schedule for interviews free up times for workers bot automation are very useful
- Customer service:
The customer service department also benefited because of automation, look in the case of chatterbots, which is an application that is used to conduct an online chat conversation by using text or text-to-speech. Which replaces the work of a human, where it gives solutions for human needs.
- Human resources:
Automation makes the job of HR easier, like automated payroll and timesheets, which will transform the efficiency of a department by reducing the mistakes like human errors. They will have a track on stuff like paid holidays, absenteeism, and performance management.
Automation has emerged from the intimate relationship between economic forces and technical innovations, such as division of labor, power transfer, mechanization of the factory, and the development of transfer machines and feedback systems.
some automation tools that have been used by any organizations are,
- ANN-Artificial neural network
- BPM-Bonita open solution
- DCS-Distributed controlled system
- HMI-Human machine interface
- SCADA-Supervisory control and data acquisition
- PLC-Programmable logic controller
- PAC-Programmable automatic controller
Automation through AI and AI industry:
- The global AI market is set to reach $190.6 billion by 2025
- According to AI statistics, its global economy will be boosted up to $15 trillion by 2030
- The chatbot market size will be over $1.34 billion by 2024
- By 2035, AI has the potential to boost labor productivity by 40%
Advantages of using automation technology:
- Acting as an intelligent edge for more excellent application stability, one needs to think about combining computing resources in one source.
- In the case of connected products, users will be able to see possible threats of failures and eliminate them in advance. That is called a negative latency in operations.
- Affordable hardware for inexpensive equipment paired with affordable software will not cause financial problems.
- It has partial asset subscribership. Customers own the assets, but OEMs(Original Equipment Manufacturers) will have the right to service or manage them
- Creation of new business models that include digital technology aimed at significantly reducing the cost of operation and maintenance.
Does really automation affect human labor?
Nowadays, workers who work along with machines are more protective than those without them. This reduces the cost and price of goods and services., which results in an increased number of consumers, which further leads to the creation of new jobs.
ROLE OF TECHNOLOGY IN THERAPEUTICS:
Comments are closed.
Nice information, conveyed in a beautiful way, thanks for the blog